From 5:00 pm onward, celebrate the kick-off of 2018 with entertainment and fun for all ages on Grouse Mountain. Glide on their 8,000-square foot mountaintop Skate Pond, take a sled [...]
From 5:00 pm onward, celebrate the kick-off of 2018 with entertainment and fun for all ages on Grouse Mountain. Glide on their 8,000-square foot mountaintop Skate Pond, take a sled down the Sliding Zone and be awed by the magical outdoor Light Walk around Blue Grouse Lake. Enjoy incredible performances throughout the night as well as a special 9:00 pm countdown for our littlest revelers that will be sure to light up the sky with a boom! This year’s celebration will be something to remember!
- Enjoy an award-winning live dance band and DJ by the skate pond!
- Be awed by contemporary fire performance group, AcroFire Entertainment, and their combination of fire prop manipulation and partner acrobatics!
- Get your photo taken with our magical Snow King and Queen!
Count down with fireworks!
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Ice skating on the Mountaintop Skate Pond
- Sliding Zone
- Magical Light Walk (please ensure you are wearing snow-appropriate footwear)
- Sleigh Rides (snow level dependent)
- Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve! (Theatre in the Sky)
- New Year’s Eve Crafts (Elf Headquarters, Chalet Main Floor)
- Visit the Gingerbread Village (Spirit Gallery)
Food & Beverage Options:
- Full BBQ (in front of the Chalet)
- Sweet Treats (in front of the Chalet)
- Light Snacks & Festive Refreshments (hiwus Feasthouse, half way point around the Light Walk)
(Sunday) 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
6400 Nancy Greene Way North Vancouver BC