- 6 Healthy Restaurants on Vancouver’s North Shore
- Vancouver’s North Shore Best Nine 2017
- 2017 New Year’s Eve Celebrations
- Over 25 Christmas Events to Get You in the Spirit on Vancouver’s North Shore
- Opening Dates at Vancouver’s North Shore Ski Resorts 2017
- 6 Halloween happenings on Vancouver’s North Shore
- Presenting the first Vancouver’s North Shore Craft Beer Week!
- Salmon Run = August Fun
- Vancouver’s North Shore joins the BC Ale Trail
- The 5 Best Swimming Holes on Vancouver’s North Shore
- VIDEO: Mountain Biking on Vancouver’s North Shore
- Eau Canada – Top Ten Things to do on the Water on Vancouver’s North Shore
- Outdoor activities on Vancouver’s North Shore
- What to Expect from Shipyards Night Market
- Grouse Mountain Grizzlies Awake from Hibernation
New year, new you? Vancouver’s North Shore has many delicious but healthy options so you can still enjoy eating out but keep that new year’s resolution.
Here are six places you can get healthy, veggie-packed meals!
Buddha-Full fuels Vancouver’s North Shore with healthy organic, gluten-free, vegan, and raw food from it’s two locations in Lower Lonsdale and Northwoods. Both locations have a relaxed West Coast atmosphere where you can pick up smoothies, acai bowls, buddha bowls, and sandwiches and wraps.
2. The Juicery Co
The Juicery Co in Edgemont Village and Lower Lonsdale believes in juices as a lifestyle change. These quality juices are made from fruits and veggies grown on their family farm in B.C. so you know you are getting it fresh and local! As well as juices you can order cleanses which include nut mylks and soups.
3. Tao Organics
Tao Organics in Lower Lonsdale has a menu of healthy and nutritious vegan, raw cuisine. Their varied menu includes vegan delights such as Rawsagna, nori rolls, burgers, and pizzas. It’s a great place to go for a filling and nutrient rich meal.
4. Two Daughters Bakeshop
If you’re looking for a gluten-free or vegan treat, Two Daughters Bakeshop is the place for you! Their location in North Vancouver offers cookies, cakes, pies and tarts to take away, all suitable for those of you with special dietary requirements.
5. The Anchor Eatery
The Anchor Eatery in West Vancouver is a coastal surf town-inspired eatery specializing in fresh and conscious eating. Their new tuna poke is a must-try and they are well known for their wholesome breakfast menu.
6. The Workshop Cafe
The Workshop Vegetarian Cafe in North Vancouver is a Japanese-inspired restaurant created by a team of Chefs, Artisans, Bakers, Nutritionists, Educators and Personal Trainers with a shared vision. Their menu of noodles, rice bowls, and baked goods is made from locally-grown, organic, and fairly-traded ingredients wherever possible.
For other appetizing dining options on Vancouver’s North Shore, check out our listings.
Join See Ya Later Ranch Winemaker, David Saysomsack, for an intimate 5-course winemaker's dinner atop Grouse Mountain. Located in the Timber Room, there are nothing but stunning mountain and city [...]
Join See Ya Later Ranch Winemaker, David Saysomsack, for an intimate 5-course winemaker’s dinner atop Grouse Mountain. Located in the Timber Room, there are nothing but stunning mountain and city views awaiting you.
(Friday) 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
6400 Nancy Greene Way North Vancouver BC