- Don’t Miss These 80+ Ways to Enjoy Summer Around Vancouver’s North Shore
- Celebrate Canada Day on the North Shore!
- Best patios in North and West Vancouver
- Open position: Tourism Marketing Volunteer
- Most Instagrammable Spots on Vancouver’s North Shore
- 7 Things to Do on Vancouver’s North Shore on a Rainy Day
- 10 Events Taking Place this Easter Long Weekend
- #exploreVanNS Takeover – Winter Hiking with @HappiestOutdoors
- Four Fun BC Family Day Activities 2018
- Romantic Experiences to share this Valentine’s Day on Vancouver’s North Shore
- 6 Healthy Restaurants on Vancouver’s North Shore
- Vancouver’s North Shore Best Nine 2017
- 2017 New Year’s Eve Celebrations
- Over 25 Christmas Events to Get You in the Spirit on Vancouver’s North Shore
- Opening Dates at Vancouver’s North Shore Ski Resorts 2017
The BC Ale Trail is the definitive guide to craft beer in British Columbia. Vancouver’s North Shore’s six breweries have now joined the BC Ale Trail inviting you to arrive thirsty and leave inspired.
With the North Shore Ale Trail you will find four of North Vancouver’s breweries including: Black Kettle, Bridge Brewing, Deep Cove Brewers & Distillers, and Hearthstone Brewery, as well as an itinerary of attractions, restaurants and hotels to let you experience the full flavour of what the North Shore has to offer.
We invite you to to use our suggested route or use the BC Ale Trail website to build your own trip, and veer off course to explore the North and West Vancouver’s neighbourhood gems.
Share your journey with #explorevanns and #BCAleTrail.