- The 5 Best Swimming Holes on Vancouver’s North Shore
- VIDEO: Mountain Biking on Vancouver’s North Shore
- Eau Canada – Top Ten Things to do on the Water on Vancouver’s North Shore
- Outdoor activities on Vancouver’s North Shore
- What to Expect from Shipyards Night Market
- Grouse Mountain Grizzlies Awake from Hibernation
- Easter Events in North and West Vancouver
- 8 Things to Do on Vancouver’s North Shore on a Rainy Day
- Things to do on Vancouver’s North Shore This Spring!
- The Ultimate Biking Road Trip Experience
- Four Fun BC Family Day Activities
- Discover North Vancouver’s Craft Beer Scene
- Fall Fun on Vancouver’s North Shore
- 9 Things do before the end of Summer on Vancouver’s North Shore
- What’s Happening This Weekend – July 22-24, 2016
The BC BIKE RIDE NORTH, will connect 100 mountain bikers from all over the world on a tour of 6 Northern British Columbia communities, starting on Vancouver’s North Shore, exploring 14 distinct trail networks.
This full service, mobile, event-style tour will include transportation by plane, train, and coach bus covering more than 1800 kilometers in an action-packed road-trip of a lifetime. Our experienced BC BIKE RIDE crew will seamlessly orchestrate all the logistics just as we have become internationally famous for over the last decade at the BC Bike Race.
Find out more: www.bcbikerace.com/bc-bike-ride-north