Love is in the air on Vancouver’s North Shore! Where better to spend Valentine’s Day than one of the most romantic cities in Canada! If you are planning a romantic getaway you will find fresh mountain air, delightful ocean views, cozy hotel rooms, and perfect dates! Here are some of our tips for planning a romantic Valentine’s Day weekend.
– Enjoy some fresh mountain air and views over Vancouver and beyond snowshoeing Mount Seymour; you then enjoy chocolate fondue served by candlelight in a hand-carved snow lounge as part of their Valentine’s Day Snowshoe Fondue
– Stroll along the quayside looking at some of the best views of downtown Vancouver before visiting the Love Locks at Lonsdale Quay.
– Candlelight fine dining has never been so good! Enjoy a delicious five course Valentine’s Day dinner for only $69 at The Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier.
– Pick up a bottle of fizz and watch the sunset at Lighthouse Park surrounded by Vancouver’s last standing first-growth Douglas fir forest.
– Celebrate Valentine’s (or Galentine’s with your bestie) at the Skoah Lower Lonsdale open house. Get glow n’ go facials, booking promotions and special treats!
– It doesn’t get much more romantic than mountaintop ice skating on Grouse Mountain’s outdoor pond – the only one of its kind on the West Coast.
– Treat yourselves to delectable artisan chocolates at Temper Pastry in West Vancouver.
– Have a romantic dinner with a one-of-a-kind view of Deep Cove at Arms Reach Bistro.
– Pump up the adrenaline with an outdoor adventure at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
– Cozy up with your loved one at the Lonsdale Quay Hotel. Their Elegant and Executive Valentine’s package has everything you need for a romantic getaway, including: an executive room, bottle of red wine, Lindt chocolate love bear, breakfast for two, and a late check out.
– Toast your love at one of Vancouver’s North Shore’s many craft breweries.
– Delight in mouth-watering French delicacies at Tour de Feast. The restaurant enjoys an excellent reputation for serving up those romantic French classics in a contemporary (and delicious!) way.
Book your romantic getaway now with our Vancouver’s North Shore hotel special offers.\
Photo taken by Kristina Clingwall Photography