There’s tons of family fun at Cypress Mountain on Family Day Weekend. Schedule to be announced but families can expect discounts, fun events, and a great time!
Love is in the air on Vancouver’s North Shore! Where better to spend Valentine’s Day with the one you kive than one of the most romantic cities in Canada! If you are planning a romantic getaway you will find fresh mountain air, delightful ocean views, cozy hotel rooms, and perfect dates! Here are some of our tips for planning a romantic Valentine’s Day weekend.
– Enjoy some fresh mountain air and views over Vancouver and beyond snowshoeing Mt Seymour; you then enjoy chocolate fondue served by candlelight in a hand-carved snow lounge as part of their Snowshoe Fondue Tour.
– Stroll along the quayside looking at some of the best views of downtown Vancouver before visiting the Love Locks at Lonsdale Quay.
– Candlelight fine dining has never been so good! Enjoy a delicious five course Valentine’s Day dinner for only $69 at The Lobby Restaurant.
– Pick up a bottle of fizz and watch the sunset at Lighthouse Park surrounded by Vancouver’s last standing first-growth Douglas fir forest.
– Get pampered as a couple, or celebrate Galentine’s Day with friends at Spa Utopia.
– Wake up to stunning views of Downtown Vancouver from your balcony at the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier.
– It doesn’t get much more romantic than mountaintop ice skating on Grouse Mountain’s outdoor pond – the only one of its kind on the West Coast.
– Enjoy a winter beach walk with beautiful views in Whytecliff Park.
– Treat yourselves to delectable artisan chocolates at Temper Pastry in West Vancouver.
– Shop for the perfect Valentine’s Day gifts with a wide array of brand name choices at Park Royal.
– Have a romantic dinner with a one-of-a-kind view of Deep Cove at Arms Reach Bistro.
– Pump up the adrenaline with an outdoor adventure at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
– Take some time out to wander the Centennial Seawalk in West Vancouver.
– It might not quite be a rollercoaster of love, but the slopes of Cypress Mountain Resort are an exhilarating way to spend the day with your partner.
– Cozy up with your loved one at the Lonsdale Quay Hotel. Their Winter Season Couples Getaway has everything you need for a romantic getaway, including: an executive room, wine, welcome chocolates, and breakfast for two.
– Toast your love at one of Vancouver’s North Shore’s many craft breweries.
– Delight in mouth-watering French delicacies at Tour de Feast. The restaurant enjoys an excellent reputation for serving up those romantic French classics in a contemporary (and delicious!) way.
Book your romantic getaway now with our Vancouver’s North Shore hotel special offers.