- Five Ways to Enjoy Salmon Season
- Don’t Miss These 80+ Ways to Enjoy Summer Around Vancouver’s North Shore
- Celebrate Canada Day on the North Shore!
- Best patios in North and West Vancouver
- Open position: Tourism Marketing Volunteer
- Most Instagrammable Spots on Vancouver’s North Shore
- 7 Things to Do on Vancouver’s North Shore on a Rainy Day
- 10 Events Taking Place this Easter Long Weekend
- #exploreVanNS Takeover – Winter Hiking with @HappiestOutdoors
- Four Fun BC Family Day Activities 2018
- Romantic Experiences to share this Valentine’s Day on Vancouver’s North Shore
- 6 Healthy Restaurants on Vancouver’s North Shore
- Vancouver’s North Shore Best Nine 2017
- 2017 New Year’s Eve Celebrations
- Over 25 Christmas Events to Get You in the Spirit on Vancouver’s North Shore
This Sunday, May 25, 2014, is the annual Sheep Shearing Festival at Maplewood Farm in North Vancouver. Always a popular event it lets kids of all ages get up close to see how the winter woolly coat is sheered from the animals. The only working farm in North Vancouver, it offers a plethora of activities for a family outing. Kids may pet or feed some of the animals. Picnics and even pony rides might be available the day you arrive at the farm.
For more information, including a video of what you might see at Maplewood Farm.