Spring Update: Mt Seymour is now closed for the season. The season usually begins in late November, depending on snow conditions.
Mt. Seymour installed a high speed quad chair on Mystery in 2012, which has cut line ups and ride times in half. In October 2012, Mt. Seymour was voted the #1 snowshoe resort in North America by Snowshoe Magazine. More accolades for Mt. Seymour as its Terrain Parks were rated #2 in Western Canada by SBC Resort Guide in 2013.
About Mt. Seymour
Located in North Vancouver, within Mount Seymour Provincial Park, Mt. Seymour Resort is pure Canadian West Coast. Mt. Seymour has been the choice of outdoor enthusiasts for over 60 years. An easy drive from anywhere in Greater Vancouver, Mt. Seymour draws you out of the city and into a spectacular winter playground. Take in the breathtaking views of Vancouver, the ocean, Mt. Baker, Washington state, and Vancouver Island.
Enjoy the plentiful snowfalls with an average of 1,000cm (400 inches) of snow each winter. With a long-standing tradition of providing each and every guest with a memorable mountain experience. Whether you’re seasoned pro or have never played in snow before, Mt. Seymour welcomes you.
Stay up-to-date with Mt Seymour’s iPhone app
With Mt Seymour’s free smartphone app guests can get info on snow conditions, weather forecasts, lift status, driving directions, offers and deals, alpine and snowshoe trail maps, events and much more.
The free Mt Seymour app is available on iTunes for Apple users.
Skiing & Snowboarding
- 23 runs from beginner to expert (40% Green, 40% Blue, 20% Black)
- 5 lifts (3 double chairs, 1 covered magic carpet, 1 tots area magic carpet)
- Vertical drop 330m. Summit elevation 1,265m
- Three progressive freestyle terrain parks
- 12 runs lit for night skiing every evening (Mid-Dec to late-Mar)
- Ski & snowboard school for single day, multi-day and private lessons
- Ski and snowboard equipment rentals
- Mt. Seymour Trail Map & Stats
Snowshoeing – The Discovery Trails
- 10km+ of marked and maintained trails. Plus extensive BC Park trails.
- Guided Snowshoe Tours
- Snowshoe rentals available
- Get a Snowshoe Trail Map
Snow Tubing & Tobogganing
- 4 tubing lanes with a vertical drop of 100 meters
- Tube tow for easy trip back up
- 8 toboggan lanes (crazy carpets available for sale)
Mount Seymour Information
1700 Mount Seymour Road
North Vancouver, BC
Guest Services: 604-986-2261. Ext 1 for the snow report.
It is accessed via the Mount Seymour Parkway. Take your 3rd exit off 2nd Narrows Bridge heading into North Vancouver and drive ~10mins. Turn left on Mount Seymour road (Parkgate Shopping Mall will be on your left).
Located only 15km from downtown Vancouver, it is strategically situated close to many Vancouver hotels.
A low cost Shuttle Bus is available from the Parkgate Community Centre and Lonsdale Quay.