The nightlife on Vancouver's North Shore is a little more laid back. You'll find plenty of neighbourhood pubs, some with live music and dance floors. The Lobby Lounge at Pinnacle has live music on Friday and Saturday Nights.
A few spots popular with the locals:
- Black Bear Neighbourhood Pub (Lynn Valley)
- Pemberton Station (off Marine Drive, North Vancouver)
- Queen's Cross Neighbourhood Pub
- Raven Neighbourhood Pub (Deep Cove)
- Sailor Hagar's Brew Pub (Lower Lonsdale)
- Seymour's Pub (Holiday Inn)
- Squarerigger Pub - English Style Pub in West Vancouver
- The Rusty Gull Neighbourhood Pub (Lower Lonsdale)
- Red Lion Bar & Grill - Live music on Friday & Saturday nights in West Vancouver
- Troller Ale House (Horseshoe Bay)
- Village Tap House (Village at Park Royal)
If you are looking for happening nightclubs with hot DJs, Vancouver's North Shore is located just minutes from downtown Vancouver nightclubs. Your best bet is to take the Seabus directly into the heart of the city.
If you are interested in local craft beer, visit some of the North Vancouver breweries and try some of the latest brews.