Live & Local - Lynn Valley Concerts This summer sees the return of the popular Lynn Valley concert series. The Live and Local concerts take place in Lynn Valley Village, located
Live & Local – Lynn Valley Concerts
This summer sees the return of the popular Lynn Valley concert series. The Live and Local concerts take place in Lynn Valley Village, located near the Lynn Valley Library. This is a great spot to come and enjoy free outdoor concerts on Friday evenings in July and August.
Bring a lawn chair and arrive early to secure a spot. While you wait for the music and dancing to start, you can enjoy the shops and restaurants.
Lynn Valley Concert Stage – Fridays, 7:00 – 9:00pm
- July 5 – Terminal Station (Blues / Rock)
- July 12 – Cayla Brooke (Jazz/Blues)
- July 19 – R&B Conspiracy (Classic Rhythm & Blues)
- July 26 – Wooden Horsemen (Folk & Blues)
- August 2 – Smith and Jones (Country Rock)
- August 9 – Trésor Otshudi (World Music)
- August 16 – Big Easy Funk Ensemble (New Orleans Funk)
- August 23 – Platform Soul (Disco Funk)
Lynn Valley Village is located at 1277 Lynn Valley Road, North Vancouver, BC.
Think Green. Take the bus, or share a ride with a friend. Buses run regularly from Phibbs Exchange, (210 Lynn Valley), Lonsdale Quay (228 Lynn Valley, 229 Westlynn), or from Park Royal 255 (Capilano University).
If you are coming by car, take exit 19 (Lynn Valley Road) off Highway 1, and follow Lynn Valley Road straight to the village! You can park in the Lynn Valley Centre parking lot. Or to access is free underground parking at the Lynn Valley Library turn right on Mountain Hwy.
(Friday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Lynn Valley Village
1277 Lynn Valley Road, North Vancouver, BC V7J 3H2, Canada
Comments are closed.