TICKETS GO ON SALE 10AM ON DEC 1, 2018 Family First Night is the North Shore's original and longest running family friendly New Year's Eve event. Enjoy laser tobogganing, take in live entertainment
TICKETS GO ON SALE 10AM ON DEC 1, 2018
Family First Night is the North Shore’s original and longest running family friendly New Year’s Eve event. Enjoy laser tobogganing, take in live entertainment on the main stage by Vancouver’s magician Joel Eddington, interactive clowning from Carlos & Carlitta and an exciting fire routine performed by Vesta Fire Entertainment. Keep an eye out for Tickles & Yowza our roving clowns and take in some live music under our big top tent.
Cozy up to the warmth of Mt Seymour fire pits and indulge in complimentary s’mores. If you’re hungry, we’ve got you covered with some of Vancouver’s finest food vendors. Venture into the woods with your family on an intriguing Snowquest or enjoy a self-guided snowshoe along lantern lit trails. All of this followed by an early NYE countdown, party favors and a fireworks finale at 9pm.
Tickets are available online only at $30 per person, children 2 and under are free. One hour snow tubing sessions are available for an additional $15 (limited to 390).
INCLUDED ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- Entrance into Family First Night
- Laser Tobogganing
- Snowquest Scavenger Hunt
- Live Stage Entertainment including Magic by Joel Eddington *NEW* & Vesta Fire Entertainment
- Live music
- Tickles & Yowza the Clowns
- Face Painting, Arts & Crafts
- Party Favors
- Shuttle Service from Parkgate Village, North Vancouver
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food vendors featuring sweet and savory dishes.
- Smores station with fire pits. We will be giving out complimentary smores to you all evening.
- Seating areas will be available on the main and upper level of Enquist Lodge as well as outside near the food vendor trucks and inside the big top tent.
(Monday) 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Mount Seymour, North Vancouver, BC V7H, Canada, , British Columbia, British Columbia, Canada
Comments are closed.